Create animated media slideshows the free and easy way!
Latest Freak Slideshows
Terms and Conditions
- THIS SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE FREAK-ME.COM OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
- Freak-me.com is not responsible for the content published by users or stored on external sites. Content, images, videos and other types of content featured on Freak-me.com are copyrighted of their respective owners.
- No obscene / offensive / adult / criminal / terrorist / racist content are allowed.
- Your Freak Slideshows are created on the term for 12 months for unregistered users and forever for registered users, nevertheless registered users have to log-in at least once every 6 months, otherwise all their Freaks older than 6 months will be deleted.
- Only JPEG, MP4 and MP3 files are allowed for creating Freak Slideshows.
- Registered users may delete or edit their Freak Slideshows at any time via their own discretion. Unregistered users may contact a Freak-me.com representative at the email address below in order to have their content removed.
- Note that email you're providing on registering IS ONLY ONE way you can recover your username/password and confirm your account deletion.
- Using a Freak-me.com site you are confirming that you clearly understand these Terms and Conditions and fully agree with them.
- We leave the right to change current or add new terms and conditions at any time without a notification.